In this episode the international entrepreneur Eric Ho, joins Itay Paz for a fascinating talk about creating and growing great international success.
Eric Ho says: “there is time to hassle, to produce great work when other people are sleeping and there is time to relax and have fun”. As Eric travelling worldwide and running multiple international businesses, he shares how he balances his life between huge international success in business, making money and having fun and how you can as well.
Learn how to systematize your business to allow you to have more free time to yourself and to your family.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- What are the 2 most important things you have to have to be a successful business owner and entrepreneur.
- How to serve people in a much better way and get huge results fast.
- Why most business owners and entrepreneurs do not achieve the success they want.
- The success recipe to balancing business and life.
- How to systematize your business to make sure it works perfectly everyday, even if you are not there.
- How to manage people the right way to turn them to becoming super cooperative and helping you in your journey to success.
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share?
Leave us a review on iTunes!