In this amazing episode, Itay Paz is joined by the best negotiator in the world, Jeff Schwarz, The Liquidator. Jeff is the owner of Direct Liquidation, a huge liquidation company in Canada and is the start of the real life reality show The Liquidator where it is all about his life and business as a liquidator.
Jeff Schwarz shares his tactics in how to create a win-win situation every time he buys or sell, the psychology of how to get into people’s mind and be the best poker face player.
Learn how to live the entrepreneur life with the rush of success and the lows of failing of managing a multi-million dollars business and what is the future of the retail in the online industry looking at Amazon & Walmart.
This high speed episode is full with tips, ideas, great educational stories and fun with practical examples.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- What is the single thing you MUST know before going into negotiation that if you don’t have it you will probably lose.
- What is the psychology of buying and selling anything and generate profits (almost) every time.
- The secret of getting people people to keep on coming back and create recurring business.
- Why being open and putting everything on the table is the best way to go.
- How to take a real brick and mortar business and use the power of the internet.
- How Jeff triple his $15,000 investment in less than 24 hours.
- How to handle and live with the buyer remorse situation.
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share?
Leave us a review on iTunes!